GoMax Solutions Inc., its licensees and affiliates collectively are committed to protecting the privacy of its users, adhering to the principles of trust, integrity and professionalism in accordance with the highest moral and ethical standards.
The 10 Principles of Privacy
- Identifying the Purposes of Collecting Personal Information
- Obtaining Consent
- Limits for Collecting Personal Information
- Limits for Using, Disclosing and Keeping Personal Information
- Keeping Personal Information Accurate
- Safeguarding Personal Information
- Making Information about Policies and Procedures Available
- Providing Access to Personal Information
- Handling Complaints and Questions
GoMax Solutions Inc. is accountable for all personal information in its possession or control, including any personal information transferred to third parties for processing. GoMax Solutions Inc. has established policies and procedures to comply with this Privacy Code, and has designated one or more persons accountable for compliance.
2. Identifying the Purposes of Collecting Personal Information
GoMax Solutions Inc. will inform individuals of the purpose for which personal information will be used before or when they consent to its collection.
If you submit an application to subscribe to the GoMax Solutions platform you are required to provide certain information necessary to deliver the selected services. Information can range from name, address, etc and can be as extensive as personal and financial information. The collection of this information is required in order to provide the necessary services.
3. Obtaining ConsentGoMax Solutions Inc. will obtain consent before or when it collects, uses or discloses personal information about an individual. An individual can provide consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information about them expressly, implicitly, or through an authorized representative. An individual can withdraw consent at any time, with certain exceptions. GoMax Solutions Inc. will collect, use or disclose personal information without an individual’s consent only in limited circumstances as permitted by law.
4. Limits for Collecting Personal Information
GoMax Solutions Inc. limits the amount and type of personal information it collects. GoMax Solutions Inc. will collect personal information only for the identified purposes or as otherwise permitted by law.
5. Limits for Using, Disclosing and Keeping Personal Information
Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. All information provided to the GoMax Solutions Inc., either on this website or through any other means of communication, is held to be confidential and may be released to other credit grantors as deemed necessary for the purpose of securing mortgage financing.
GoMax Solutions Inc. has taken extensive measures to ensure the confidentiality of your information and prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
6. Keeping Personal Information Accurate
GoMax Solutions Inc. will keep the personal information in its possession or control accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to GoMax Solutions Inc. Individuals may challenge the accuracy and completeness of personal information about them at any time and have it amended as appropriate.
7. Safeguarding Personal Information
GoMax Solutions Inc. protects personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. The personal information that you provide will be kept in a file stored on our database(s) using database encryption and password protection. We also have organizational processes in place to limit access to your personal information to selected groups of individuals.
GoMax Solutions Inc. uses SSL and 128-bit encryption for data transmission.
8. Making Information about Policies and Procedures Available
GoMax Solutions Inc. will be open about the procedures used to manage personal information. Individuals will have access to information about these procedures through this Privacy Code, by contacting our Associates or by contacting the Privacy Officer. The information will be available in a format that is easy to understand.
9. Providing Access to Personal Information
When an individual requests it, GoMax Solutions Inc. will advise the individual what personal information GoMax Solutions Inc. has in its possession or control about the individual, what it is being used for, and to whom it has been disclosed.
When an individual requests it, GoMax Solutions Inc. will give an individual access to personal information about them which is in the possession or control of GoMax Solutions Inc.. In certain situations, however, GoMax Solutions Inc. may not be able to give individuals access to all of their personal information.
10. Handling Complaints and Questions
Customers may direct any questions or inquires with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy as indicated below.